I COULD HAVE SAVED A LIFE THAT DAY.....

A great week to all faithful readers of the Nickicripses Blog, It's a beautiful Monday Morning, I can only wish you the best of day!
We must always remember that we are responsible for each other. Watch out for behavioral patterns that could endanger the lives of others and do all you can to address  every awkward situations..
Do not fuel a quarrel, Do not promote disunity among your fellow co-workers.. Rather than been a catalyst who spontaneously brews up a quarrel among friends, make a decision to be the peacemaker...

I leave you with a poem by Don Merrell...I hope this makes your day.

 I could have saved a life that day,
if i hadn't looked the other way.
I saw the risk and should have called,
But I didn't want to get involved.
I'd known the man for quite a while,
And never saw him laugh or smile.
He was a quiet, moody type,
Who always seemed to have a gripe.
I knew he was upset with work,
He considered his boss to be a jerk.
And often he was heard complain,
That there wasn't a manager with half a brain.
And then one day he started in,
About his boss being after him.
And I heard him say - If he had the nerve,
Someday they'd get what they deserve.
Some months before, they'd explained to us all,
Behaviors to watch for, and the people to call.
But I told myself, that it wasn't that bad,
He was just spouting off, because he was mad.
His boss wasn't there, when he came that day,
But she was there , and in his way.
With anger and rage, I don't know why,
But he thought that somebody had to die. 
Now - my life will never be the same,
For I'll always know that i'm to blame.
That she could be alive today,
If I hadn't looked the other way.
If you see someone who's so distraught,
That you question if they are safe or not.
Talk to someone, place a call,
Get help for them, and protect us all.
If you hesitate and look away,
Then hope you never have to say,
I could have saved a life that day,
But I choose to look the other way.

Don Merrell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do I need to know about Fura de nunu.........

Can Soursop cure Cancer?........

Manual Handling.......Possible Cause of Backache?