WEIGHT LOSS DRUGS....




Hey guys ..I just want to say thank you to all of you who religiously follow my blog.. Gracias! so I have decided to put up a new post every MONDAY! Yipeeeee! 

I hope this makes my ardent readers excited as I've been getting mails requesting for the next post.... 

Hmm... so i'll be blogging about weight loss drugs... I know it's actually none of my business as every individual is entitled to their opinion but this is one topic that has given me loads of concern. 
Why do people take weight loss pills?  I totally understand the fuss about weight loss especially with the ladies.. No guys wants to see a lady with a protruded tummy right? asides that cloths would naturally not fit when you don't watch you weight...Which I know is absolutely Horrifying! 

I would not deny the massive drop in weight as testified by individuals who take these teas or pills as they would always show the contrast by posting pictures of their successes and this usually serves as a driving force for other ladies who become so convinced about its effectiveness that they begin to use the same pills or tea. 

Do you think there are side effects to weight loss pills or teas? I am of the believe that most of these would have a side effect on you when you consume them.. MY OPINION!

I took time to read about this and I found out that most of the pills in most cases function by suppressing your appetite thus making you consume fewer calories.. This would usually in most cases reflect in the individual but for some time as the consequences of taking fewer calories is that your level of metabolism may begin to slow down thus making your weight loss progression from this moment onwards to ''snail walk''...

Some of these pills have also been associated with several health risks.. ranging from increased heart rate, high blood pressure or even seizures.  

You thinking of losing weight? Why don't you try a fruit fast and exercise regularly? Desist from taking any meal after 6pm.... and just Do the right thing! 

Sometimes the fast way out is not always the best way.. MY OPINION!

The truth is some of us are just simply lazy and unproductive as loners but here's a clue I think might work.. It's a simple rule... ''LOSE WEIGHT TOGETHER''

Look for friends who desire to lose weight.. They should all be within your circumference. (I'm not a fan of joining groups where its members are far away) - The truth is you might be full of zeal at the beginning but as you continue, you would most likely drop along the way.... Now this is not because you are no longer interested but it is because there are really no physical contact to pull you up when you beginning to grow flaccid...

Set a target and get everyone committed to the weight loss program.. BE RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH OTHER AND ENSURE NO ONE DEVELOPS SOME SORT OF LACKLUSTRE ATTITUDE!

Eat Right and take your weight loss program one step at a time...


LIVING HEALTHY!

Comments

  1. I love the write up God will keep blessing you for us from jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Nicky luv. D key is exercise and eating right. Love ur write up. Ify

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do I need to know about Fura de nunu.........

What are your nails saying?

Manual Handling.......Possible Cause of Backache?