Want a raise? Wash your Vagina.....Like seriously???

This is for the ladies! I came across this article from http://www.care2.com and I loved it! I am so proud of the author of this article and I decided to share this with you! 

I hope you enjoy reading this article....




OMG. You’ve got to be kidding. I just heard about a magazine ad that’s got me steaming mad. Check out this full page Summer’s Eve ad in Woman’s Day magazine. The title: “Confidence at Work: How to Ask For a Raise.” The very first suggestion in the eight tips on how to ask for a raise?
#1 Start with your usual routine and all the things you do to feel your best, including showering with Summer’s Eve feminine wash or throwing a packet of Summer’s Eve Feminine Cleansing Cloths into your bag for a quick freshness pick-me-up during the day.

Are you people serious?
As the author of What’s Up Down There? Questions You’d Only Ask Your Gynecologist If She Was Your Best Friend, I’ve got something to say about this! Summer’s Eve approached me a few months back because they wanted to throw a boatload of money at me so I could be their spokesperson. Thank GODDESS I said I would do that when hell freezes over. What did I tell them? IT’S SUPPOSED TO SMELL LIKE PUSSY.
To quote my heroine Eve Ensler from the Vagina Monologues:
My vagina doesn’t need to be cleaned up. It smells good already. Don’t try to decorate. Don’t believe him when he tells you it smells like rose petals when it’s supposed to smell like pussy. That’s what they’re doing – trying to clean it up, make it smell like bathroom spray or a garden. All those douche sprays – floral, berry, rain. I don’t want my pussy to smell like rain. All cleaned up like washing a fish after you cook it. I want to taste the fish. That’s why I ordered it.
Amen, sister! Take that, Summer’s Eve. What was all that mumbo jumbo you gave me back when you were trying to convince me to accept your money? Here’s a direct quote from the email you sent me:
The “tone” of the program is one that emphasizes female confidence and empowerment, taking charge of health and wellness and an overall love of being female!  An integral part of our efforts is a collaboration with a respected health professional to provide educational messaging for consumers. Your breadth of expertise in a variety of women’s health issues, as well as your position on women’s empowerment and the down-to-Earth, woman-to-woman tone of your upcoming book makes us particularly interested in starting a dialog with you.
Shame. Shame. Shame on you. And thank you Universe for guiding me to turn away the money and decline this offer. How in the world does this ad “emphasize female confidence and empowerment?” I mean seriously, people.
My agent, whom I lovingly call “Monkey Barbara,” had this to say when this opportunity arose: “I don’t want the word douchebag coming out of your mouth unless you’re saying it to some guy who wants his girlfriend to douche!”
When I expressed my belief that douching is not only an offense to women everywhere but it also increases the risk of vaginal infections by washing away all the healthy, protective bacteria, Summer’s Eve assured me that their new campaign was not about douching at all. Instead, it was about healthy, pH balanced feminine cleansing. My answer to them? The vagina is a self-cleaning organism. And oh yeah  it’s supposed to smell like pussy.
Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/want-a-raise-wash-your-vagina.html#ixzz2Xtl8kVW5

Did you enjoy reading this article....! cos i did! Thanks Lissa Rankin! I am inspired..

I'm so proud of myself ..... I love the way I smell... I won't change it for a thing!
Say no to Douching!!!!    *winks*

Living Healthy...

Comments

  1. I sure appreciate a good pussy that smells like pussy and not roses or peaches...Khal Drogo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaha! Oh yea.. Keep reading my blog *winks*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do I need to know about Fura de nunu.........

What are your nails saying?

Manual Handling.......Possible Cause of Backache?